SWOT Analysis of DCC with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Diversified industries and services
Organic growth with efficient operations
Energy, information technology (IT), communications and home entertainment products, healthcare, environmental and food and beverage markets (Sales, Marketing and Distribution)
Commercial, retail, domestic, agricultural, industrial, aviation and marine customers seeking different kinds of oil, LPG; Customers of Fuel cells; consumers and manufactures of Laptops; Supply chain solutions to IT equipment manufacturers, outsourced equipment manufacturers, consumer electronics companies
Leading brand in the domain of operations
1. Operates mainly in Europe with over 10,000 employees 2. Expertise in mergers and acquisitions and re-branding 3. Increasing global foot print shows its global presence 4. Maintains financial strength through a disciplined approach to balance sheet management
1. Controversies like controversy over the issue of insider trading in Fyffes plc affecting the reputation on the company 2. Heavy dependence on Energy division for topline 3.Geographical concentration as most of its revenue generation is from UK
1. Positive outlook for green energy sources like fuel cells 2. Expansion in other European countries through mergers and acquisitions 3. Positive outlook for Pharma industries in developing countries
4. Positive outlook for packaged food
1. Intense competition in IT sector 2. Volatile foreign exchange rates 3. Increasing compliance cost
1. EDF group 2.Vattenfall 3.Horizon Fuel cells technology
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to DCC. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.