SWOT Analysis of Quinenco with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industry and Finance
Chile's leading business conglomerate
Brand and consumer franchise developement
Financial services, beverage and food and manufacturing
Customers seeking insurance, mutual funds and other investment activities; consumers of packages drinking water, aerated drinks and alcohol; construction, mining exploration, energy, and general and consumer industries;
One of the popular and strong brands in Chile
1. Has a strong employee base or over 32000 2. Has product presence in Latin America, USA and Europe 3. Leading industrial and financial services companies in diverse sectors 4. Acquisitions or strategic partners, which contribute additional know-how and funding
5. Good financials – increasing net profit and revenue over the years
1. Issues related to disputes of community lands 2. Though company exports to western countries, it is largely dependent on Chilean economy
1. Expansion opportunities in Chile and in the surrounding region 2. Increasing demand for bottled drinks and alcohols 3. Expansion in Europe and American countries through partnerships and acquisitions
1. Fluctuating foreign exchange rates 2. Increasing environment and other legal compliance levels 3. Increasing push towards green energy solutions
4. Land issues especially for mining industries in Chile
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Quinenco. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.