SWOT Analysis of Roberts Radio with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Glem Dimplex Group
Excellence and innovation in radios
Innovative radios with unique capabilities
High quality and innovative radios
1. Has been awarded three Royal warrants. 2. Sole supplier for radios in UK prison 3. Focuses highly on Recycling, which is a part of their corporate social responsibility. 4. Has maintained leadership position in the radio industry
5. Product portfolio includes Digital, pocket, world, portable and clock radios, cd players etc
6. The brand has been in UK since a long time showing its legacy
1. Has a narrow product portfolio. 2. Does not have a global presence and focuses heavily on UK market 3.Doesnot have a strong brand equity as compared to bigger players like Bose, JBL, etc
1.It can rapidly expand into countries with higher household disposable income. 2. Can incorporate expertise of its parent company to produce better and innovative product. 3. Can position itself as a premier radio manufacturer as well as a vintage radio manufacturer.
1. Is in a segment that is face moving, with limited innovation and product improvement options. 2. Smaller mobile radios with many other functionalities integrated in it is a direct threat to its product line. 3. Direct threats from audio equipment manufacturer like JBL, Bose, etc
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.