Helps creating great lifestyle experiences for today's connected generation
1. Diverse product portfolio with strong brands in each product category .Ex JBL , Soundcraft 2. Caters to both Rich and Middle class people so revenue generation is stable 3. Continuous innovation helps it to stay ahead of the competition 4. Majority of the world's luxury cars are equipped with Harman's premium audio and infotainment systems
5. Over 25,000 people are employed in the organization
6. Acquisition of smaller companies have significantly strengthened its presence
7. Some of its products are market leaders in their respective categories like JBL
1. Intense competition and duplicate replicas affect the brand and margins
2. Low profitability because of competition from other big players(both branded and un-branded)
1. Innovative photorealistic 3D navigation, communications & driver assistance systems can help it in the long run 2.Technology which calculates the most fuel-efficient route will be in great demand if it proves to be accurate
3. Mobile music revolution offers an opportunity to increase revenues
1. Highly competitive market with cheap Chinese products flooding in 2. A lot of substitutes are available
3. Fluctuating global economies can affect business operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Harman International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.