SWOT Analysis of Laird PLC with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Laird Group PLC
Smart Technology. Delivered
Technology for a Connected World
Enterprises looking for services related to electronics
Organizations working across sectors
They are focused on providing components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat, and that enables connectivity through wireless applications and antennae systems
1. Strong brand and image heritage in the UK 2. Robust knowledge of all electronics & technology industries 3. Presence at multiple locations 4. Continuous commitment towards innovation
5. It is a part of the FTSE 250 Index
6. Acquisition of other international companies have strengthened its market position
1. Multiple ventures in different industry before current segment 2. Constant innovation means high R&D and hence huge investments & restricted margins
1.Coming out with more cost effective solutions 2.Moving operations to more verticals 3.Establishing foothold in Africa and Asia
1. R&D Intensive industry requires proper attention 2. Disruptive innovations in the industry 3.Following guidelines established in the industry
1. W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. 2.Doncasters Group Ltd.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Laird PLC. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.