SWOT Analysis of A.C. Cossor with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Wireless communications technology
IT & Technology
Advanced power solutions with half the size and double the power
Radio sets, Television sets and Radar equipment
Consumers who used radio sets and Governments for defense equipment
Pioneers in wireless technology
1. Extremely good cash situation when the company was into manufacturing 2. Strong R&D orientation with enough investments in this direction 3. Relied on integrated systems rather than rely on a single product 4. Company structured to maintain a broad product line than rely on a single program
1. International sales constitute a major chunk and if they fall off, the company could be exposed 2. In such international sales, sometimes the company has to get into a price war to sustain business 3. As product line is predominantly military based, no true diversification in other industries to offset fall in military sales
1. New areas to explore in the aero defense sector like lasers shooting down launched missiles
2. The company can rely on its pioneering technology to develop better radio communication devices 3. In the semiconductors business that they operate, they can develop integrated chips for a number of electronic devices
1. Government policies and political forces affect the company’s success 2. Lobbying by competitors could result in loss of contracts 3. Reduction in defense spending could result in reduced rpofits
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to A.C. Cossor. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.