SWOT Analysis of Alba with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Home Retail Group
IT & Technology
Low cost products
Televisions, Radios, DVD players, Music players
Lower income group people who wish to by home entertainment devices
Low cost alternative to the existing products
1. Wide range of products with a focus on quality 2. Provides latest technology at low cost 3. Owned by Home Retail Group, Alba can capitalize on the parent company’s logistics for effective delivery of goods
4. The brand is renowned for the high quality TV sets it used to make
1. Limited global presence compared to other brands 2. As all the products are sold exclusively on Argos, owned by Home Retail Group, the company is not able to reach a wider audience
1. Can diversify into other consumer electronics to cater to the lower income groups 2. Develop a good R&D department to focus on acquiring the latest technology
1. Being a small player, it can be overshadowed by other big players in the market 2. Aspirational value among customers to prefer well established brands 3. High competition might erode profits for Alba
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Alba. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.