SWOT Analysis of Dynatron with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT & Technology
Brand leader in the portable radio market in UK. Sold around the world.
Companies manufacturing devices like mobile phones, automotive infotainment and telematics systems, Bluetooth headsets and headphone, personal computers (PCs), tablets, GPS recreational devices, digital cameras, gaming devices
A cutting edge high quality product for your device
1. Instantly recognizable as part of the Roberts family 2. Over 80 years of reputation of producing high quality premium and reliable brand radios for the consumer market
3. Industry leader with a product range of over one hundred different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios
4. Product is present and well established in global markets
5. Highly innovative with established RnD capabilities
6. Has a strong customer base
7. Environment friendly range of products
1. Out of trend electronic good, keeping it in minds of the consumers requires a lot of marketing and RnD efforts
2. Underperforming business segment
3. Premium segment not doing well because of the Eurozone crisis
1. Various product innovations and new launches 2. Marketing opportunity in different countries with competitors
3. Making radio again a part of daily life through innovations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dynatron. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.