SWOT Analysis of Ultra Electronics with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Ultra Electronics Holdings plc
IT & Technology
Making a difference
Innovative technology solutions in all the 3 divisions of operations
Defence equipment, military & civil aircraft equipment etc
Defence, transport and security industries & governments
Producer of innovative components with competitive advantage
1. Continuously increasing revenues for the past 4 years 2. Ultra's businesses provide responsive support to even smaller businesses 3. Listed part of the FTSE 250 Index 4. Consistently increasing revenues and net profits over the last 5 years
5. Sales outside UK (it is UK based company) account for 70% of company’s revenues indicating its global presence
1. Most of Ultra’s revenue contributed by defence sector where government has huge control in any country. 2. Tightening of US and UK defence budgets reduces the revenues of the group
1. Increasing spend on defence budgets by many governments 2. Diversification of customers in current businesses and exploring new products and business investments help reduce the risk of over-dependence 3. Currently bidding for large projects which can stabilize the growth over medium term
1. Constraints on supply side in both the US and UK defence markets currently impact order flow and reduce visibility. 2. Huge projects could be cancelled midway which might hit the company’s financials 3. Exchange rate fluctuations for countries across the world can affect the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ultra Electronics. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.