SWOT Analysis of Gale with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Loudspeakers and Studio monitor equipment
Innovative and striking design of loudspeakers
Loudspeakers and studio monitor equipment manufacturer
Households, Theatre owners, multiplexes, recording studios and recreational places like restaurants, pubs etc.
High technology products with high flexibility to modify and construct a dynamic home theatre system
1. High technology products produced by Gale is its key strength 2. The company gives ample opportunity to modify the speaker systems to create a customized home theatre system 3. Striking design of the speakers attract customers to Gale 4. The Gale 30 series has won a number of awards in the technology category
5. The company’s products give a value for money due to their competitive pricing
1. The product range of the company is not wide 2. Gale is a small company with a very limited market share and is forced to compete with much bigger players like Pioneer and Sony 3. Lack of brand value is another of Gale’s weaknesses
1. The company can invest in marketing its products better 2. Increase its range of products to offer better options for the customer to choose from 3. The company has markets only in 5 countries which it can expand leading to a growth in business
4. Also the company can identify multiplexes that it can partner with to gain recognition in the market
1. Companies like Bose which provide good designs with better technology are Gale’s biggest threat 2. Cheaper alternatives available in the market could reduce the market share further 3. Entering new markets might result in straining the company’s budget and affect its R&D budget
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.