SWOT Analysis of Access-IS with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Innovative office technology
Application specific equipment manufacturer
Keyboard, Passport reader, bar code reader
Airports, Retails stores, Banks, Public transports
Provide custom and semi custom design based on customers need
1. ISO9001:2008 certified company 2. A wide range of product variety to choose based on customers needs 3. Provide customers with customized products in an agile way.
4. Its product portfolio includes Computer keyboards, Bar code readers, MSR, OCR, Passport readers
5. It has clients across airports, retail stores, retail banks and also dealer rooms
1. Despite quality products, brand visibility is low 2. Business restricted only to a few clients
1. Can reduce cost by producing its products at a lesser expensive location (probably abroad). 2. Can easily increase the product mix to more areas 3.Airports of second and third world countries
4. Can venture into devices used in assembly lines
1.Need to be updated with new tech and have to be agile to sustain in the market 2.Data security issues as the company deals with private information of individuals. 3.From bigger companies entering into their markets
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.