SWOT Analysis of Artevea with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Telecommunication equipment manufacturer
Electronics and Communication
TETRA (Terrestrial Trunked Radio) manufacturer
1st response agencies around the world
Most reliable and experienced TETRA manufacturer
1. Strong expertise and decades of experience in communication industry 2. Have been safely installing mobile communication devices for the last 20 years 3. Have tied up with many government agencies, hospitals, etc from all over the world to provide reliable mobile communication 4. Have won awards for its technology which is efficient and cost effective
5. It also supports the paramilitary and the military by providing safe and critical equipment
1.As it follows a model in which it appoints a distributor, the service provided by the distributor may not be as perfect and reliable as the service provided by the parent company. 2. Because of its huge diversity of products and services , it as not able to capitalize on the potential of each and every product.
3. Business is primarily restricted to the UK
1.It can grow easily in third world countries. 2. It can easily scale up by setting up offices in different countries and hiring more people and getting more contracts from government agencies. 3. Giving a bundle offer by integrating all its technological solutions
1. Legal requirement changes and political situation may affect its business. 2.Local players may easily get contracts from governments and other agencies in foreign countries which may create in a loss of potential revenue source
3. Big players like Motorola may be a big competitor for Artevea
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Artevea. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.