SWOT Analysis of Betacom with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Harvard International Ltd
Networking power adaptors
Its products turn every plug socket into internet connection
Urban Households and companies
Easy to set up products for household internet networking
1. Strong and diversified parent company. Betacom can leverage the brands owned by the parent company. 2. Can provide a bundled offer with the products of its parents company. 3. Delivers reliable constant connection without any congestion even in case when multiple devices are connected.
4. The parent company brand portfolio also includes Goodsman, View21, iLuv
5. Products are made for TVs, consoles, computers etc
1. Because there are so many related brand with the parent company, it would have been better if all the brands were merged into one bigger and stronger brand. 2. Limited product mix means low market share 3. Doesn’t have a global presence and is not a very powerful in the UK
1.Can easily forward and backward integrate to provide a complete solution to customers 2.It can expand its presence in many other countries which have high speed internet connection
1. Bigger players can easily crush small players like Betacom. 2. Internet service providers can sell adaptors with their internet which can eat upon the sales of Betacom.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Betacom. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.