SWOT Analysis of Premier Farnell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Distributor across various countries in the world as well as manufacturer of various brands
Households as well as other corporate/govt institutions
Multi Brand Company with solutions to all you needs.
1. Worldwide distribution across many countries. 2. Multi Channel distribution across various platform including brick and morter and online stores. 3. It has acquired many companies strategically to ensure that it meets is vision. 4. It has strategic tie up with various companies like Sony. This ensures access to bigger and newer markets.
5. Serves many markets including mass markets and niche markets.
6. Its performance in the stock market is better than the estimation by analysts.
7. The brand has operations in approx 25 countries
1.Has a massive portfolio of products. Some products may be low selling products which can cause decrease in inefficiencies and increase in costs. 2. Branding of its group is low, though it has a portfolio of brands, it doesn’t have a common brand binding these entire smaller brand. 3. Many of its products are low margin products.
1.Because of its industry knowledge it can backward integrate and manufacture and develop new brands by itself. 2.Global electronics distribution market size is USD 200 billion, so it has unexplored territories to enter in that market.
1. Low sales in UK home market as currently it’s a stagnant industry.
2. Intense competition due to ever growing competitors
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Premier Farnell. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.