SWOT Analysis of AGL Energy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AGL Energy Limited
Energy & Utilities
Energy in Action
Oldest and Largest energy retailer in Australia - Australian
Energy utilities in Australia
Residential and Business
“Proudly Australian Since 1837”
1. Diverse renewable energy generation portfolio - Integrated into all parts of energy value chain 2. Market leader with significant economies of scale 3. Sound risk and regulatory environment management 4. Largest customer base in Australia of approx 4 million
5. Product portfolio includes Energy, Natural gas generation, Wind power, Hydroelectricity, coal seam gas
6. Strong brand name and presence in the industry in the region
1. Existence only in Australia means low global appeal 2. Margins are controlled and regulated by Government
1. Renewable energy solutions will attract environment concern customers 2. Global brand - High demand in Asian countries like India 3.Upward integration – Enter into low power electric devices
1. Most Competitive market in the world – High competition 2.Solar power generation market is growing exponentially 3.Electronic devices can come up with own solar system without any additional power system
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AGL Energy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.