SWOT Analysis of EDF Energy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
EDF Energy Plc
Gas & Electricity
It’s not easy being Green
Pioneers in R&D
Energy and gas in UK
Corporates, Industries & Residential
Clean Energy Producers
1. Efficient Process and IT communication systems 2. High R&D investments especially in environmental innovations 3. Uk’s largest generator and distributor of electricity 4. High ROE & Growth shows its financial growth
5. The organization has over 13,000+ employees
6. Approx 6 million customers are present with the company
1. Presence only in UK means geographic limitation 2. Gas division is yet to mature – Low ROE compared to global leaders
1. Stress on clean Nuclear energy is increasing 2.Can tap other markets for more business 3.Can do upward integration – Electric devices as a package
1. Volatility in commodity prices 2. High Competition means reduction in market share 3. Regulations on Environment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to EDF Energy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.