SWOT Analysis of Alagasco with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We’re the good heat
Largest natural gas utility in north and central Alabama
Energy and power
Industries, commercial businesses and residential homes who need clean-burning, energy-efficient natural gas
Delivering clean-burning, energy-efficient natural gas
1. Largest natural gas utility in north and central Alabama 2. Pioneer in the latest natural gas equipment and technology 3. Provides energy to 425,000 homes and businesses 4. It is immensely experienced with a rich history of over 160 years
5. The company has over 1000+ employees
1.It is expected to be sold from its parent company Energen, this could reduce its competitiveness without the corporate backing 2.It is present only in the Alabama means low business share
1. New acquisitions of smaller gas companies would help Alagasco expand its market coverage 2. It can use its technical expertise to expand into more products and services, providing end to end solutions
3. Price competition can help the brand gain market share
1. Increasingly stringent government regulations 2.It might be acquired by a competitor who could have bigger corporate backing
3. Increasing competitor activity can reduce the market share
1. Clarke Mobile Counties Gas 2. Southeast Alabama Gas District 3. Southern Natural Gas Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Alagasco. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.