SWOT Analysis of Avista Utilities with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Electricity & Natural Gas
Investor friendly & minimize risk without compromising on values
Electricity and energy
Residential, Commercial & Industrial customers
Leading Electricity and natural gas company in US
1. 125 years of existence in Washington 2. R&D Investments for high efficient electricity & reduce emissions 3. Diverse revenue stream – metal fabrication, Venture and real estate investments 4.Avista Foundation enhanced community lives bringing customer loyalty
5.Energy saving tool kits helping customers to choose best plan
6. Over 1500 employees striving for expertise
1. Law suit –sued for misleading statements on financial conditions of company 2.Limited geography & low customer base compared to prominent global players 3.More inclined towards investors and community than customers
1. Continuous demand for electricity 2.Can diverse product portfolio and can tap into solar electricity
3. Expansion of geography and more customer focus
1. High competition can reduce market share 2.Government regulations may tighten 3.Increasing costs of operations can affect profits
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Avista Utilities. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.