Mississippi River Transmission SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Energy, Total Reads: 455
SWOT Analysis of Mississippi River Transmission with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mississippi River Transmission
CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
Creating Intelligent Future, today.
Smart meter providing a consistent experience across the board
Energy requirements in US
Residential, Business, Builders & Trade allies
Always there for customers
1. Customer Vision platform giving 360* view of customers 2. Smart meter pilot programs centered around energy consumption 3. Financial support from parent company that has 5 million customer base 4. Customer and MRT together come into agreement for credit worthiness helping customers
5. A strong brand regionally with a good efficient service
1. Alleged customers complaints on long term lease agreement 2.Criticised for allegedly lobbying and not Paying tax affecting brand name
1. Can start own electricity generation system – Solar system 2.Ever green demand and need for energy 3.Diverse portfolio will reduce dependency on Arkansas Gas
1. Government may tighten regulations on pipeline transportation 2.Pipeline explosions, Hurricane can disrupt 3.High Competition can reduce market share
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.