SWOT Analysis of Sierra Pacific with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Electric & Natural Gas utility
The Guys in the Big Red Trucks
Energy efficient & Home comfort since 1984
Energy and electricity
Residential, Commercial, Government and Industrial Customers
Home comfort and Heating & Air Specialists
1. Sierra Pacific won the Angie’s List super service award 2. Recognized for many decades accreditation with BBB 3. Owns more than 15 fossil fueled & hydroelectric power plants with about 1500+ MW of generating Capacity 4. Vertically integrated public utility that generates, transmits and distributes electric energy throughout northern Nevada
5. Sierra Pacific also operates as a local distribution company and provides natural gas service to customers in Reno and Sparks, Nev.
1. Low credit rating as these businesses have a low projected risk of delinquency 2.High price wars affecting profits and consolidation
1. Can tap into other major markets 2.Can downward integrate into oil & gas exploration systems 3.Upgradation of pool controls
1. Government legal & regulator structure
2. High competition in the market 3.New technologies may affect existing home efficiency systems
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.