Hardy Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Energy, Total Reads: 497
SWOT Analysis of Hardy Oil and Gas with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hardy Oil and Gas
Hardy Oil and Gas Plc
Oil and Gas Exploration
Attractive portfolio of exploration, development and production assets
Oil and Gas Exploration
Companies looking to buy oil and gas for refining
Strategic position in the oil and gas basins on the east coast of India, and off the Saurashtra west coast near the Bombay High field
1. In 2007 the Company announced a successful well test on the Oza field in Nigeria. 2. The D3 exploration license encompasses an area of 3,000+ square kilometers and is located approximately 45 kilometers offshore. 3. The Company has acquired key strategic relationships with national oil companies, local service providers, and industry peers to maintain a sustainable competitive advantage
4. The Company endeavours to mitigate its capital exposure by maintaining lower participating interest in higher risk exploration and appraisal activities and maintaining investment in low risk production and development blocks.
5. One of the leading oil exploration and production businesses in UKx
1. Presence restricted only in a few locations worldwide 2. Limited number of customers and there is too much dependence on them
3. Signs of unrest within the company can affect the business
1. Large areas of underexplored basins are available for exploration
2. India being one of the world’s fastest growing economies with a huge demand for energy, the market for monetization of future hydrocarbon discoveries is easily accessible.
3. Expanding to newer geographies and tie-ups with global majors
1. Other oil and gas exploration firms with better access to oil and gas reserves 2. Rising pressures of crude oil prices could lead to reduction in profitability
3. Strict govt regulations and fluctuating prices affect margins
1. Centurion Energy International Inc. 2.Afren Plc 3.Cairn Energy Plc
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.