SWOT Analysis of Atmos Energy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Natural Gas Distributor
Energy and Power
America’s largest gas only utility
Varied customer base including commercial industry etc
Consumers of electricity
1. Has grown to become one of the largest natural-gas only distributors 2. With various acquisitions over the years, has become a pioneer of large scale in the natural gas utility & non-utility business 3. It has a varied customer base including commercial, industrial and municipal customers 4. Growing concern for environmental degradation
5.Nearly 5000 people are a part of this organization
6. Strong customer base of over 3 million natural gas distribution customers
1. Decreasing margin in natural gas business 2. Portfolio is completely dependent on natural gas with minimal diversification
1. Increasing demand for power in the country 2. Environmental regulations would favor natural gas utilization 3. Newer developments in technology that would optimize the extraction and cost
1. Sensitivity to economic conditions. Less favorable during slower economies 2. Sensitivity to weather
3. Increasing competition especially the bigger players expanding their reach
1. AGL resources 2. Energen 3. National Fuel Gas Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Atmos Energy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.