International Power SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Energy, Total Reads: 430
SWOT Analysis of International Power with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Energy and Power
By People For People
One of the oldest continuously existing multi national in the world
Individual, Medium to Large Scale Industries and Government
MNCs, factories and individual homes
Reliable source of renewable power
1. Strong organic growth shows it credibility 2. Benchmark energy player in fast growing emerging markets 3. Renewable growth shifting from developed economies to developing ones 4. Continuous decease of gross debt is good for business 5. 200,000+ employees in almost 70 countries 6. Recognition includes award like Most valuable company in the “utilities” sector, world’s best companies, Most valuable brand etc.
1. Present predominantly in Europe and limited global presence 2. Majorly dependent on coal because of which financial fluctuations hamper operations
1. Global warming effects leads to increase in the consumption of power 2. Renewable sources of energy
3. More brand awareness and marketing to garner the faith and trust of customers & gain their loyalty.
1. Revenues dependent on erratic weather conditions 2. Nuclear power still an unreliable source of electricity
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.