SWOT Analysis of Subsea 7 with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Oil Services and Equipment
Seabed to Surface
Vast experience in deepwater
Corporates, countries looking to fulfill energy services needs
Companies involved in petroleum and natural gas exploration
Company that provides complete solution for extraction from sea bed to surface
1.Expertise in design, installation and commissioning
2. Owns fleet comprising of more than 40 pipelay vessels
3. Remotely operated vehicle that company has numbers to more than 175
4. A lot of CSR activities specially in Africa & Mexico of promoting science and engineering education and also support for various health related illness 5. Has a strong workforce of nearly 13,000 employees
1. Weak presence in middle east as its operations are mostly in Western Europe and Africa 2. Increasing costs and declining oil reserves
1. Constantly growing installation market
2. Huge opportunities in deepwater projects
1.Uncertain political condition in West Africa has delayed process of awarding projects 2. Increasing penetration and global presence of competitors 3. Fluctuating economies and changing Govt regulations
1. Aker Solutions 2. Cameron International Corp 3. Chicago Bridge and Iron Co.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Subsea 7. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.