SWOT Analysis of Delek Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Oil Services and Equipment
Full power. From exploration to energy.
Its Israel's largest and the sole supplier of Natural gas
Corporates, countries looking to fulfill energy services needs
Companies involved in petroleum and natural gas exploration
It provides solutions to challenges in the Oil services sector
1. Large conglomerate comprising of petroleum companies, energy & infrastructure, insurance , financial services ,automotive, real estate and water desalination 2. It is largest supplier of lubricants and retail gas in Israel 3. Owner of largest desalination plant in the world and over 360 desalination plant in Israel 5. CSR initiatives and environmental programs have been undertaken aggressively 6. Strong brand name and brand equity
1. Reduction in margins due to increase in price of inputs
2. Increasing costs and declining oil reserves
1.Finding of large reserves of natural gas by the company
2.Increasing natural gas market globally
3.Untapped potential of natural gas in Eastern Mediterranean
4. Infrastructure growth means more automobiles and construction equipment which require more fuel.
1.Government regulations pressurizing operations
2.High Competition from existing companies globally
3.Environmental hazards cause a backlash
4.Economic instability and fluctuations worldwide
1. American International Group, Inc. 2. Alon Israel Oil Company Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.