SWOT Analysis of FMC Technologies with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
FMC technologies Ltd.
Oil Services and Equipment
We keep you first. And keep you ahead.
Company with most sophisticated technology in all divisions
Corporates, countries looking to fulfill energy services needs
Companies involved in petroleum and natural gas exploration
Leading provider of technology solution to energy industries worldwide.
1. Diverse products and services 2. It has a global reach with presence in more than 90 countries 3. Two business viz. Energy production system and Energy processing system 4. Huge emphasis on training and development, new joiners get 2 years extensive training 5. CSR initiatives and environmental programs have been undertaken aggressively
1. Company's revenue depends on anticipated crude oil and LNG prices which are highly volatile
2.Intervention of Govt policies the world over affect the operational efficiency 3. Increasing costs and declining oil reserves
1.More oil well discoveries
2. The company has been awarded a lot of new contracts recently which has a positive sign
3. Infrastructure growth means more automobiles and construction equipment which require more fuel.
1.Government regulations pressurizing operations
2.High Competition from existing oil services companies globally
3.Environmental hazards cause a backlash
4.Economic instability and fluctuations worldwide
1. Cameron Corporation 2. Emerson Electric Company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.