SWOT Analysis of Nabor Industries with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Nabor Industries Ltd.
Oil Services and Equipment
Your one source for global on demand drilling
One of the largest company in oil field services
Corporates, countries looking to fulfill energy services needs
Companies involved in petroleum and natural gas exploration
It is positioned as service provider in every phase of oil and gas drilling
1. Company involved in every phase of oil and gas drilling 2. Broad range of products and services 3. Experienced crew and sophisticated equipments 4. Fleet comprising of 4 Barge Rigs,40 platforms,12 Jackups,500+ land drilling rigs and 750 land workover rigs
5. Strong emphasis on safety and reliability 6. Has a strong employee base of 27,000 employees
1. Internal problems causing removal of chief executives 2. Company involved in a tax loophole controversy
1.Increasing natural gas market globally
2.More oil well discoveries
3. Infrastructure growth means more automobiles and construction equipment which require more fuel.
1.Adoption of alternative fuel worldwide
2.Investigation of Nabor Industries with respect to compensation practices for its CEO
2.Renewable energy development
3.Environmental hazards cause a backlash
4.Economic instability and fluctuations worldwide
1. National-Oilwell Varco 2. Tesco Corporation 3. Patterson-UTI Energy
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.