2. Projects are spread across most parts of the country
3. Advanced technology to reduce emissions has led to acquiring of Carbon Credits for 3 of its Ultra Mega Power Projects (UMPP)
4. Strong backing of the Reliance group makes it a force
5. It has services like electricity generation, distribution, natural gas exploration, distribution etc
1. Incomplete projects lead to rise in costs which include interest costs
2. Income obtained currently is Other income which is due to sale of assets and not due to Operations. Increasing Other Income leads to decline of the share holder trust and decrease in share price
1.Setting up huge power plants in Jharkhand and Orissa which have huge reserves of coal 2.Huge scope in power sector once the projects become operational 3.Investing in Non-conventional energy projects
4. International tie-ups and collaborations
1. Fluctuating International prices of coal and oil. 2. Changes in International policies regarding import of coal and oil. 3. Government policies and regulations affects operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Reliance Power. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.