SWOT Analysis of BF Utilities with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Spirit of Innovation
Produces wind power to fulfill the requirements of the Kalyani Group Companies
Kalyani Group of Industries in Maharashtra
Generates renewable energy using non-conventional resources
1. Uses State-of-the-Art technology in their machines manufactured by Emercon in Germany.
2. Machines are maintained by the manufacturer thus lowering the maintainance cost
3.Wind power has negligible operating cost compared to thermal power plants
4. Strong market presence and financially stable
1.Supplies only to Kalyani Group of Industries
2.Not a highly recognized brand elsewhere
3. Focus has shifted to the Infrastructure sector as newer projects are undertaken in Infrastructure by BF Utilities and not in Power sector
1.Wind Power sector is a growing sector with a bright future as it does not use fuel of any kind.
2.Government of India has planned to increase Wind Power generation in the country. BF Utilities can bank on it to expand to other parts of the country
3. Increasing demand for power in India and neighbouring countries
1. Initial cost for wind turbines is greater than that of conventional fossil fuel generators per MW installed. 2.Bigger players like Suzlon and foreign players like Gamesa pose as barriers for BF Utilities to expand its operations (if it wants to)
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.