Orient Green Power SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Energy, Total Reads: 1062
SWOT Analysis of Orient Green Power with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Orient Green Power
Orient Green Power Limited (OGPL)
Energy (Renewable Power)
Welcome to the green environment
Largest Indian Diversified Independent Renewable Energy Producer
State Electricity Boards (SEBs), Industries
SEBs and Industries
Leading player in Green Technology
1. Have a diversified portfolio in Renewable Power – Biomass, Wind, Small Hydel
2. Low Debt – Equity Ratio 3. Can leverage on the expertise of their promoters like SEPC, LSML etc
4. Renewable energy projects have very less running costs
5. Strong presence in a few Indian states
1. Many projects are still not in operation leading to locked up capital and escalation of costs, with limited geographic presence 2. Revenues are exposed to market prices for electricity
1.Demand for Renewable energy is high and is expected to grow rapidly in future. 2.Expansion into overseas markets.
3. Getting incentives from Governments for generating renewable energy.
1. Constraints in expansion due to lack of suitable sites for operation. 2.Business is governed by tight regulatory mechanisms across various regions and changes in regulations affects the viability of the business.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.