Mitsubishi Electric SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Energy, Total Reads: 2660
SWOT Analysis of Mitsubishi Electric with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Energy Power and Industrial Equipment
Changes for the better
Offers high quality products characterized by commitment to innovation and sustainable operations
Industrial air conditioning systems, automotive equipment ,factory automation systems, home products, information & communication systems
Industries which require energy & electric systems, electronic devices, automation systems and Information and communication systems.
People who require high quality home appliances
Applying technologies to contribute to society and daily life around the world as a leading green company
1. It has a very strong presence in Asian market especially japan 2. Broad product portfolio
3. High growth rate in recent times fuelled by diversification into various industries and markets
4. Considerable investments in R & D has enabled it to deliver high quality customized products and services to its customers
5. Top supplier of factory automation networks to semiconductor industry. Also a leading factory automation networks supplier to machinery manufacturing industry
6. Mitsubishi insists firm ethical principles in business dealings
1.Excessive dependency on domestic market of Japan
2.Even though it has taken many initiatives to transform its early image still it being seen as “old and expensive”
1. Growth opportunities in developing geographies outside Asia especially in factory automation 2. Smart electric appliances and smart energy systems presenting a market for Mitsubishi to diversify into new sectors
3. Increase in demand of Elevator/Escalator infrastructure
1. Requires more initiatives to change its brand perception 2. Local competitors in emerging markets
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mitsubishi Electric. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.