SWOT Analysis of Entergy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The power of people
Nation’s leading nuclear generators
Agencies looking to buy electricity
Retail and wholesale customers
An integrated energy company
1. Strong workforce of over 15,000 people
2. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity with Nuclear generation assets 3. Strong capabilities and expertise in areas like project management, robust managerial & financial resources 4. State of art equipment, new technology 5.Nation’s leading nuclear generators
6. Delivers electricity to 2.8 million utility customers in US
7. Vertically integrated business
1.Energy portfolio not well diversified as compared to competition
2. Geographically not well diversified
1.Wind power generation 2.Future development of nuclear power 3.Plans to reduce CO2 emission
1.Rising cost of production, volatile cost of input material 2.Decreasing demand, economic slowdown
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Entergy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.