SWOT Analysis of Cemig with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Power and Energy
A melhor energia do brasil
Building a stronger foundation for the future
Agencies looking to buy electricity
Retail and wholesale customers
Provide energy in a reliable and sustainable way
1. The Group Cemig is also recognized by its size and expertise
2. considered the largest integrated electricity sector in Brazil 3. Strong capabilities and expertise in areas like project management, robust managerial & financial resources 4. State of art equipment, new technology 5. Vertically integrated business
1.Produce large amounts of greenhouse gas emissions as part of its day-to-day operations
2.Geographically not well diversified
1.Wind power generation 2.Future development of nuclear power 3.Plans to reduce CO2 emission
1.Rising cost of production, volatile cost of input material 2.Decreasing demand, economic slowdown
3. Changing dynamics of energy sources
4. Increasing competition, consolidation
5. Environmental regulation
1. EDP - Energias de Portugal, S.A.
2. EletropauloMetropolitanaEletricidade de São Paulo SA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cemig. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.