SWOT Analysis of Edison Energy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Shaping sustainable energy
Agencies looking to buy electricity
Retail and wholesale customers
Clean solar energy
1. Have leveraged that wealth of experience and assets to develop a number of non-utility subsidiaries
2. Provides energy-related services to business and industry nationwide in the UK 3. Strong capabilities and expertise in areas like project management, robust managerial & financial resources 4. Strong R&D capabilities 5. Focused on solar energy
1. Geographically not well diversified
3. Energy portfolio not as exhaustive compared to global giants
1. Wind power generation 2. Future development of nuclear power 3. Plans to reduce CO2 emission
1. Rising cost of production, volatile cost of input material 2. Decreasing demand, economic slowdown
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Edison Energy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.