INA Industrija Nafte SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Energy, Total Reads: 604
SWOT Analysis of INA Industrija Nafte with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
INA Industrija Nafte
Oil and Gas
Six decades of energy available
Croatia’s largest energy exporter
Enterprises and individuals with energy requirements
Entities which require oil and gas
A company is engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, oil processing, and oil and oil products distribution activities
1. Its integrated business operations in all four business segments: exploration and production of oil and gas; refining and marketing; retail; and business function segment helps deliver value across the entire energy value chain 2. Its strategically located refineries, namely The Rijeka Refinery, which is medium-sized and located at on the Adriatic coast, with access to the port for deep-drawing ships and the pipeline system, and the Sisak Refinery is located near Zagreb, the area with highest consumption of oil products in the country optimize its profits 3. Its extensive & Modern Retail Network of 454 petrol stations in Croatia and neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Montenegro helps it garner more revenue 4. A robust capital investment program to develop its refineries and to modernize and revitalize its retailing network helps improve its asset base 5. Strong operational and net profits, coupled with a large employee base of nearly 15,000 as a result of its successful production, exports and retailing
1. Increasing operational costs are affecting its profitability margins 2. Weak liquidity position and high risk of asset volatility can turn investor sentiments against it
1. Capital expenditure program can help it further hone its assets and expand its businesses 2. Its growth initiatives (as HSE and energy efficiency projects aimed at improving internal operational efficiency, a deep conversion project at the Rijeka refinery, the modernization program of INA’s retail network, the "Blue Concept") continue with increased intensity 3. Its strategic acquisitions and joint ventures (as acquisitions of the company Croplin d.o.o from the company E.ON Hungaria Zrt., Hungary and the company SINACO d.o.o. za zastitne poslove, Sisak, Ante Kovacica and joint ventures with Italian Eni and Rosetti Marino etc) help give it a competitive advantage 4. Its new oil discovery with exploratory well Deletovci-1 Zapad within the oil field Privlaka near Vinkovc, will increase its asset base, thereby making its production more robust
1. Volatile oil and gas prices, coupled with the economic turmoil in Europe and elsewhere, can affect its profitability 2. Stringent environmental laws and emission standards can increase its costs, and make operations more difficult, thereby decreasing profits 3. Risks involved in exploration, production and development can lead to loss in life, property and cause it to be overcome with revenue crisis
1. MOL Group 2. Slovensky Plynarensky Priemysel a.s. 3. HEP Plin d.o.o.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to INA Industrija Nafte. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.