SWOT Analysis of Oil Refineries Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Oil Refineries Ltd
Oil Refineries Ltd
Oil and Gas
Operator of the largest oil refinery in Israel
Enterprises and individuals with energy requirements
Entities which require oil, gas and petrochemicals
One of the largest and most complex refineries in the Eastern Mediterranean region
1. Its business model in which its downstream operations are integrated serves to give it dividends across the downstream and other energy value chains 2. Its oil refinery at Haifa Bay is a major strength is a major strength due to its strategic location as it gets the benefits of close proximity to abundant crude oil supplies, a large domestic market and access to attractive export markets 3. Its oil refinery has one of the largest production capacities, with a total oil refining capacity of approximately 10 million tons of crude oil per year 4. Its state-of-the-art facilities, first-rate engineering capabilities and integrated operations help give it a competitive edge 5. Its early lead in the adoption and manufacturing of Euro IV- and Euro V-compliant products gave it a first mover advantage and helped in its growth
1. Its increasing accounts receivable has troubled the company’s financial performance over the last few years 2. Despite net losses, its long-term liabilities have shown no signs of reducing and as such, are causing worry for the company 3. Volatile political situation in the Middle east can adversely affect its operations and profits
1. Its aggressive five-year strategic investment plan, which aims to significantly expand the Company's existing operations and position it to address new global opportunities, upgrade its refining capabilities, expand into new energy and petrochemical markets, and establish a Hydrocracker to improve the refinery’s diesel and jet fuel yields. 2. Its facility up gradation program to achieve greater operating efficiency and enhance its environmental profile. 3. It is positioned to benefit from the region’s rising demand for refined products, as it holds a dominant position in the Israeli energy market and has access to sources of crude supply and fast-growing product markets.
1. Volatility in oil and natural gas prices due to geo-political and other factors can impact its operations and revenues 2. Rising capital costs in the refining sector can lead to huge operational losses for the company and affect its workings 3. Stringent legal and environmental regulations under which it might be asked to work, can cause greater costs and lead to revenue losses
1. BP Plc 2. Exxon Mobil Corporation 3. DHC Petkim 4. Cepsa Elf Gas SA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Oil Refineries Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.