SWOT Analysis of Alinta Energy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Consortium - Singapore Power International (SPI), Babcock & Brown Infrastructure (BBI) and Babcock & Brown Power (BBP)
Oil & Gas
Our challenge is to make energy more affordable
One of the largest energy infrastructure companies in Australia
Corporates, small scale business people and individuals looking to fulfill energy needs
Residential customers looking for energy needs and industries
Cheap, affordable and hassle free energy supply to customers
1. Strong focus on B2C customers
2. Diversified presence in the emerging solar energy market 3. Key initiatives like Consultant advices for energy management through efficient invoices and billing systems 4. Strong Customer connect with exceptional customer care services
5. Over 4000 employees with the organisation
1. Decline of the owner Inv. Bank Babcock & Brown's has impacted Alinta’s brand.
2. Acquisition of Duke Energy assets has deflated Alinta’s brand equity.
3. Heavy dependence in the wholesale market
1. Huge growth opportunity in the retail business 2. Expansion of its operations in New South Wales to build a firm position in the retail market
3. Energy forecasts that rising mine demand could increase power needs and Alintas has the technology to provide cheap electricity to miners
1. Drop in the power output prices in the residential market 2. Stiff competition from the private power mines 3. Regulations in the energy market.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Alinta Energy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.