SWOT Analysis of Delta Electricity with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Government of New South Wales
Coal, gas, hydro and Biomass
Serves energy to large Australian population
Corporates, small scale business people and individuals looking to fulfill energy needs
Residential customers looking for energy needs and industries
Providing energy to people following the best environmental practice and sustainable development
1. Diversified into renewable sources of fuel like Biomass and the leading energy company in Australia to invest in Pyrotechnology
2. Generates one tenth of the total electricity for the consumers in the National electricity market in Australia. 3. Exceptional customer service with 95% customer satisfaction index over the past 3 years. 4. Strong Financial performance
1. Union problems in various Delta energy owned power stations leading to loss in income
2. Lower maximum electricity output as only 2 power stations provide the total amount of electricity generated.
1. Renewable sources of fuel has a bigger potential as the primary source coal has environmental issues.
2. Tieups with energy majors to have a bigger base
1. Downturn in the manufacturing sector has led to decline in the demand of demand in the national electricity market 2. Increase in wholesale gas and electricity prices. 3. Carbon trading challenges due to the new regulation from the Australian Govt.
4. Market conditions look set to remain challenging for our gas-fired power stations with no sign of material recovery
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.