1. Operates out of three continents, with more than 2,500 employees, installing more than 7,000 energy efficiency products in homes, schools and businesses every week
2. Mark Group was recognised as the 'Fastest Growing Business' in the UK's Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Awards
3. Has differentiated itself as energy solution company
4.Has access to advanced energy technology and high quality products
5.Long term contracts with the government has led to huge revenues
1. Many people dislike their free cavity installation service due to allegations of false promises
2.New company and hence does not enjoy too much trust
3.Products are costly thereby decreasing sales volume
1. Global warming being one of the key issues today, the company can expand into the developing countries which are trying to cut their carbon emission 2. Can tie up with government of various countries and implement large scale energy saving projects.
1. Low awareness among people about responsibility towards environment and need to use energy efficiently.
2. Fluctuating dollar prices and economic recessions
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mark Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.