SWOT Analysis of Colgate Sensitive with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Colgate – Palmolive
Personal Care – Toothpaste
Relief from the Pain of Sensitive Teeth
The first and only toothpaste clinically proven to provide instant and effective long lasting relief from Sensitivity
Personal Care – Oral Hygiene – Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Urban middle class Men and Women
Colgate Sensitive toothpaste soothes the nerve ends and builds a protective shield providing both relief from sudden shocks of pain and long term sensitivity protection with regular use.
1. Helps maintain the natural whiteness of the teeth 2. Provides relief from the pain of sensitive teeth 3. Proven protection from sensitivity with regular use
4. Has a pleasant taste 5. Effective advertising showing product utility
1. Higher pricing of the product, targets only the premium segment who can spend more on oral hygiene 2.No variants offered in the toothpaste in terms of flavors or use 3. Only 2 sizes available – 40g and 80g
1. Leverage on Approval by Indian Dental Association 2. Capturing niche market segment of sensitive teeth in the toothpaste industry 3. This scientifically advanced toothpaste uses the break-through Pro-Argin™ technology
1. High pricing can limit the market growth potential for the product 2.More competitors coming up with offerings for Sensitive teeth in Indian Market 3. Tie-up with dental clinics
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.