SWOT Analysis of Fiama Di Wills with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fiama Di Wills
Personal Care brands- Haircare & Skincare
Beautiful you, today, tomorrow
The Fiama Di Wills range combines the goodness of nature and science, providing gentle and effective care.
Middle class men and women
Young, modern, aware customers who are confident of themselves and seek indulgences that make them feel alive and beautiful.
Shampoo which is a blend of Nature and Science and also a Gentle Care shampoo that can be used everyday
1. Different variants – Every Day Mild, Aqua Balance, Volume Boost 2. Movie stars and celebrities as brand ambassadors, so the product is identifiable and popular among girls/women. 3. The brand boasts of the R&D from ITC Research center in collaboration with leading US based personal care research labs
4. Effective use of both push and pull strategy. 5. Good brand visibility and distribution; and product range offers shampoos, conditioner, bathing bars and shower gels
1. Product not popular among men. Ads made the product look like Unisex but it was targeted at both the genders. 2. Confused state of existence in the consumer’s mind. 3. With the launch of multiple products targeting various segments, the brand needs to have a common positioning platform which connects all the variants together.
1. Increasing consumer base with time.
2. Fiama is a young brand, in its growing stage. 3. People are increasingly facing haircare problems hence haircare segment is rapidly expanding
1. Cut throat competition from HUL. 2. People have a tendency to shift to other products, since so many options are available.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fiama Di Wills. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.