SWOT Analysis of Vivel Di Wills with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Vivel Di Wills
Personal Care brands- Soap
Khoobsoorati bas main, duniya muthi main; Taazgi jo kareeb laaye
Beauty with confidence
Middle class men and women (mainly women)
Vivel is targeting young consumers who are ready to flirt with new brands
Mass positioning, priced well below Fiama di wills
1. Various variants of product are available, around 9 of them 2. Vivel Di Wills comes in an attractive carton package with some elegant color scheme.
3. Consumers will be impressed by the ingredients like Olive Oil, Active Clay, Shea butter which gives this brand a unique healthy natural perception. 4. Good advertising and distribution of products 5. Celebrity brand ambassadors add value to the brand
1. Confused state of existence in the consumer’s mind just like Fiama Di Wills. 2. Vivelis mainly positioned as beauty soap targeted towards women, hence it lacks unisex appeal 3. Highly competitive segment in terms of other brands and price
1. Target sector set to increase with time as it is a young brand, in its growing stage. 2. One of the fastest growing brands in its category. 3. Vivel’s focus on looking good with its campaigns and Fiama’s celebrity based strategy brings in a clear differentiation
1. Lots of competition 2. People have a tendency to shift to other products, since so many options are available.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vivel Di Wills. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.