SWOT Analysis of Faber Castell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Faber Castell Group
Kids and school art - Office stationery
High variety at affordable price
Kids and professionals
School going kids and professionals
Wide variety fo products at different price ranges
1. Wide variety of products 2.Products available at all price ranges, there are luxury products targeting the upper class as well 3. Has a legacy of more than two centuries 4. Good quality at affordable price
5. It has over 7000 employs spread across 100 countries
6. Good global distribution network and advertising especially on kids’channels
1. Intense competition from other brands as well as local products means limited market share 2.Since products are available at all price ranges it is difficult to identify it as premium or non-premium
1.More innovative products, in terms of design color and packaging 2.Differnet brand names for premium and non-premium products 3.Enter into new categories and exploit its current brand value
1. Technology is easily replicable and duplicate products can affect business 2.Many local brands as well as established brands are available at lower price 3. Difficult to create brand awareness/ recall as it is not a differentiated product
1.Newell Rubbermaid inc. 2.Dixon Ticonderoga company 3.Crayola LLC
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Faber Castell. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.