SWOT Analysis of Purell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Johnson and Johnson
Personal Care brands – Medicinal Product
Imagine a touchable world
First hand sanitizer and is the brand most preferred by doctors, professionals and consumers
Personal care- Sanitizer
Urban Upper Middle class
Just 1 squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as two squirts of any other national brand
1. Johnson & Johnson (J&J), the world’s leading consumer health company 2. Innovative product that does not require water and portable to carry 3. Proper distribution channel and brand presence 4. Innovative product that has huge scope 5. Advertising and visibility is good due to being a J&J product
1. Product not popular in the rural market 2. Limited brand recall as compared to a few other brands
1. To introduce sanitizer for economy class. 2. Making available as sanitizer vending machines at airports and food joints. 3. More global penetration through targeted advertising
1. Me too products which are cheap 2. Substitues such as hand wash, soaps, etc 3. Competitors entering into the market
1. Dettol Hand Sanitizer 2.Safetec hand sanitizer 3.CVS pharmacy
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Purell. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.