SWOT Analysis of Veet with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Personal Care brands - Skin care
What beauty feels like?
Innovative hair removal cream which also comes in roll-on, Dry waxing form.
Hair Removal cream segment
Urban women of middle class and above
Beauty brand among women.
1. Established brand name in waxing and hair removal 2. Dynamic brand which relates to the changing needs of the global consumer 3. Strong distribution network and good brand visibility 4. Has a wide product range
5. Good branding and advertising as it is associated with celebrities as well
1. Presence of similar beauty products means limited market share and high brand switching 2. Skin Sensitivity can be an issue for some customers
1. Untapped rural market and global expansion 2.Tie ups with beauty parlors, fashion and modeling houses
3. With hospitals and clinics to treat scars after waxing off around affected parts
1. Strong and established competitors 2. Low brand loyalty of customers 3. Threat from substitutes
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Veet. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.