SWOT Analysis of Amway Satinique with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Amway and Alticor
Personal care brands- Hair care
Repair, strengthen and protect in one use
Two products shampoo and conditioner in one
Personal care- hair care
Middle and higher income females
Repair, strengthen and protect hair
1. Contain the exclusive Ceramide Infusion System 2. Satinique replaces lost lipids and moisture, rebuilding damaged hair, in one use 3. Hair Stylists also use this product commercially and professionally 4. Available in small size packaging and sachets
5. It is suitable for everyday use and for all hair types including coloured and chemically treated hair
6. Naturally derived cleansers from Oat, Kelp and Soap Wort
7. Large number of products from serum, hair polish, detangler, gel, sprays etc.
8. Use nature exclusive renewing technology
1. Distribution is only through Amway business agents 2. Product priced on higher end compared to a few competitors 3. Limited brand recall as compared to popular hair care brands
1. Increase the availability of product in international markets 2. Using various medium of communication as it is international brand; online can be a good platform 3. Can tie up with chains of beauty salons and health experts
1. Market already captured by large multinational companies which have strong distribution in all the countries 2.Switching cost is low
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amway Satinique. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.