1. Amway’s global One by One Campaign for Children 2. Amway retail sales worldwide increasing considerably 3. Amway has long list of awards like Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Water Filtration Company of the Year Award and LEED gold certification 4. Amway ranked as America's top 30 largest privately held company
5. Amway has presence in more than 80 countries with more than 3 million business owners
6. Amway offers 115 products in five categories of personal care, home care, nutrition and wellness, cosmetics and gift catalogue
7. The range of consumers is very large from babies to elder , women are the main consumers
8. Nearly 130 offices across India
1. The only mode of availability of product is online and business agents hence missing out on retail sales 2. Products are somewhat on costly side 3. Not much of TV advertisement or brand ambassador, only mode of communication is word of mouth
1. Increase the availability of product in international markets 2. Using various medium of communication like it is international brand; online can be a good platform 3. Can tie up with chains of beauty salons and health experts
1. Increasing competition in both national and international markets 2. Switching cost is low 3. Replacement by local products
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amway. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.