SWOT Analysis of Emami Malai Kesar Cold Cream with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Emami Malai Kesar Cold Cream
An ingredient driven brand which provides the goodness of time-tested natural ingredients ‘malai’ and ‘kesar
Urban middle class Women who are looking for natural ways to protect their skin
Special formulation for Winter protection along with glowing fairness
1. The only cold cream with ‘malai’ a time tested natural product known for its moisturizing and nourishing qualities
2. All natural ingredients, thus no side-effects 3. Conducted various on-ground promotional activities to increase awareness
4. It has targeted the subcategory of natural cold creams which were not present in the market before
5. Good marketing through ads and availability across all stores
1. Limited market share and SKUs 2. Not considered as a superior winter cream to other cold cream brands 3. No celebrity endorsements could hurt its image especially when all other brands use celebrities
1. It can grow further from the limited market share it currently enjoys 2. The presence of aloe vera that imparts sun protection can also be focused on 3. Sales can be increased by more POP and shelf displays since this category of products often exhibit impulse buying behavior
1. Launched in 2007, it is a relatively new product in the market 2. Cold cream market is cluttered, making it very difficult to gain more market share 3.All the major players have started investing in aggressive marketing for the cold cream segment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Emami Malai Kesar Cold Cream. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.