SWOT Analysis of Himani Boro Plus Prickly Heat Powder with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Himani Boro PlusPrickly Heat Powder
All iz well
Its 5 power formula keeps the skin healthy and active even during pricking summer at the same time giving a lingering Icy Cool touch
Prickly heat powder
Young and middle aged middle class
Provides immediate respite from the harsh heat.
1. Emami’s strong distribution network 2. Good advertising and visibility through ads 3. Endorsed by celebrity brand ambassadors
4. Many variants and SKUs help reach wider consumer base
5. Good product quality and packaging
1. With old established brands like Nycil in the market, it needs to come up with a stronger proposition for better market share 2. Celebrity overshadows the message to be conveyed through advertisements
3. It has focused on selling through trade schemes and consumer promotion schemes rather than creating a pull
1. Tie-ups with beauty clinics, gymnasiums, sports academies etc 2. Explore the untapped rural market 3. As a brand extension of Boro plus, it can leverage on Boro plus’ strong brand equity.
1. Seasonal demand 2. Increasing competition as many companies trying to enter into this segment 3. Cheap imitation products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.