Himani Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in FMCG, Total Reads: 6877
SWOT Analysis of Himani Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Himani Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream
Personal care- Skin care
Safed tika, taki sardi ki nazaar na lage
Value-added cream, offering medicinal and cosmetic properties, with antiseptic and moisturising benefits.
Herbal skin cream
All age groups for skin care
As an antiseptic cream and a protector from minor skin diseases and harsh weather conditions.
1. Strong brand recall 2. Twin benefits of antiseptic and cosmetic
3. Totally Ayurvedic enriched with natural do-good ingredients 3. Innovative communication strategy for promoting the product in rural Bengal through ‘Jatra’ sponsorship. 4.Celebrity Endorsements by Indian movie stars help establish strong brand recall and loyalty
5. Good availability and distribution
1. Mostly perceived as an antiseptic product and not used for cosmetic benefits by users 2. The antiseptic proposition is alone not sufficient to compete in mass market skin care category
1. Untapped rural markets in UP, Bihar, MP etc in India 2. With strong international presence in Russia, Ukraine and Nepal, can be expanded to newer markets 3. Making it available in smaller SKUs and at varied price points will help increasing the consumer base
1. Intense competition leading to frequent value for money deals & discounts 2. Low import duty enables entry to many foreign players 3. Distribution problems due to the cluttered segment & scattered market
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.